- Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do. At least, continue with whatever Ramadan goals you can achieve. Don’t abandon them altogether.
- You are the handicap you must face. You are the one who must choose your place : just Jannah or Jannatul Firdaus al ‘Ala?
- Great souls have wills; feeble ones have only wishes. Everyone wishes to have an amazing Ramadan, your wishing it doesn’t make you special. Is your will strong enough to help you achieve one?
- The day you take complete responsibility for yourself, the day you stop making any excuses, that’s the day you start to the top. Get rid of all distractions and do not blame others. Focus!
- There are plenty of difficult obstacles in your path. Don’t allow yourself to become one of them. Get over your need for sleep, food, drink, unnecessary talk, surfing the internet. There is no time left!
- There’s a difference between interest and commitment. When you’re interested in something, you do it only when it’s convenient. When you’re committed to something, you accept no excuses; only results. Are you merely interested in being a Mo’min or are you committed? Only your attitude and actions would differentiate you from the one who’s merely interested!
- If your intention is right, it’ll take you far inshaa’Allah.The right intention from Ramadan is to perform all good deeds with faith and out of hope of reward. The stronger your faith and hope for reward, the more will you be motivated!