Found it after much search. Recitation which will definitely move your heart and help you reflect over the ayaat. If possible, remove all distractions and listen to it without looking at the video (unless you need translations of course). Try to relate with all the Prophets’ scenarios and focus on verses the recitor repeats. Will definitely make a difference inshaa’Allah:
Objectives to be achieved (through listening to this Surah):
- increase in reliance on Allah SWT. If He SWT helped Musa AS, Bani Israeel and other believers of those nations, He SWT can help us.
- impossible can become possible. Allah SWT can part the sea to aid His Believers and so He SWT can help us in issues which seem impossible to be resolved.
- realize the beauty of immediate acceptance of the Truth. Like the magicians who immediately prostrated to Allah SWT and responded to Firawn’s threat that they don’t care about anything. They just hope to be forgiven because they have to return to Allah SWT. Likewise, we mustn’t fear anything when it comes to believing in Allah SWT and following out His Commands. Nobody can bring us true harm.
- learn about the nations who denied, came up with excuses and didn’t side with the Truth (some were in-between).
- ask Allah SWT to send you aid in the form of humans to help you in your goals for e.g., Musa AS asked for Harun AS to come along.
- recognize that it’s normal to fear but one must talk to Allah SWT and seek comfort through that.
I’ve already dedicated a post and it can be referred to. It’s only my personal reflection open to criticism:
And Allah SWT knows best.
وَٱلَّذِينَ ٱهۡتَدَوۡاْ زَادَهُمۡ هُدً۬ى وَءَاتَٮٰهُمۡ تَقۡوَٮٰهُمۡ
‘While as for those who accept guidance, He increases their guidance, and bestows on them their piety.’
[Surat Mohammad, 47:17]