Inshaa’Allah Ramadan is just close to 4 hours away where I live!
Are you all ready for it?
Even if you’re not, there are many things available online which can help achieve excellence in our ‘ibadat this Ramadan inshaa’Allah.
I’ve compiled a small list of programs, events and resources which will make your Ramadan truly beneficial inshaa’Allah. If you cannot use most of them, please at least use one of them to maximize your time this month inshaa’Allah.
May you all have a beautiful Ramadan! Ameen.
P.S. Please share it with your family and friends inshaa’Allah.
JUNE 29 – Fatwa Night: Fiqh of Fasting Live Ilminar with Shaykh Waleed Basyouni and Shaykh Ahsan Hanif
- When: Sunday June 29th at 3PM NYC time/8PM London time
- Where: http://www.almaghrib.org/live
- NOTE: Have a question? Click here and post your question in the comments section, questions with the most ‘likes’ will get answered LIVE.
JULY 12-13 – Surah al Rahman Special Ramadan Seminar by Sh. & Dr. Akram Nadwi
When: Saturday 12th July 2014 – Sunday 13th July 2014 from 10AM– 7PM (BST – British Summer Time), more details here.
4. Productive Ramadan by Productive Muslim
RAMADAN DAILY REMINDERS
1. Quran Project’s Ramadan Guide: included in it are daily checklists,recommendations, various duas from Quraan, duas for laylatul Qadr, duas seeking the Love of Allah swt, duas used in Qunoot Prayer
3. Sh. Akram Nadwi’s Articles:
Don’t Waste Ramadhan: http://bit.ly/DontWasteRamadhan_DrAkramNadwi
Purpose of Ramadhan: http://bit.ly/PurposeOfRamadhan_DrAkramNadwi
Charity in Islam: http://bit.ly/CharityInIslam_DrAkramNadwi
Unity and Solidarity: http://bit.ly/UnityAndSolidarity_DrAkramNadwi