بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
الحمد لله رب العالمين وصلى الله وسلم على رسول الله وعلى آله وأصحابه ومن اهتدى بهديه إلى يوم الدين
With every new bit of information we learn about the Quraan, doesn’t that do something to your heart?
It makes that poor thing flutter with happiness and soar into the skies of bliss…subhanAllah.
Beautiful is His Speech, how beautiful must be its Lord?
There are various beautiful Qursanic du’aas but there are a few that begin with قل. It is said that they are important in that, it is Allah swt mandating the du’aa’s utterance by us. It is He swt ordering us to ‘say’ them. In other words, we should pay special attention to them, understand their hidden gems with context, memorize them and use the content and/or mannerisms implied within them diligently in our daily conversations with Allah swt.
As soon as I got to know the above, I wanted to collect them for my reference and inshaa’Allah this should be a topic of great interest and tadabbur (contemplation) for the student of Quraan. And Allah swt knows best.
1. Surat Ale ‘Imraan, ayah 26
2. Surat’l Israa, ayah 24
3. Surat’l Israa, ayah 80
4. Surat TaaHaa, ayah 114
5. Surat’l Mo’minoon, ayah 29
6. Surat’l Mo’minoon, ayah 93 (ayah 94 placed for completion of du’aa and context)
7. Surat’l Mo’minoon, ayah 97
8. Surat’l Mo’minoon, ayah 118
9. Surat az-Zumar, ayah 46
10. Last 2 Surahs of the Quraan. These are memorized by all and given very little importance. However, Allah swt willed them to be important and asked us to recite them as du’aas for protection.